Webmail incl. Addressbook, Calendar, Task Management, Newmail Notifier.
Gratuit: Firewall | Bruteforce Protection | dDos Protection | Anti Spam | Anti Virus
Avez-vous des questions? Notre équipe de support sera heureuse de vous aider firstname.lastname@example.org
Tous les prix incluent 17% TVA. La TVA valable pour les clients d’autres pays de l’EU sera calculée lors de la vérification. Facturation annuelle – Pas de frais cachés.
A shared web hosting service is a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the Internet. This is generally the most economical option for hosting, as the overall cost of server maintenance is spread over many customers. By choosing shared hosting, the website will share the physical server resources (CPU, RAM etc.) with other customer websites.
If storage space or features are no longer sufficient, you can upgrade your hosting packages at any time. Please log into your client area and navigate to the services, click on the current service you want to upgrade and select an upgrade.
To ensure a stable operation of our servers following applications & activities are not allowed:
- Outdated CMS, Scripts or applications with security-critical vulnerabilities
- So-called Nulled Sripts (software piracy) are forbidden, these accounts are immediately deleted!
- websites and scripts that have been hacked or compromised
- IRC robots, Chat, Game applications, video & audio streaming
- URL Shortener applications
- All applications & scripts which cause high server load
- Illegal/crime activities such as Spamming, Phishing, Scamming, Mining, Attacks, Scanning Network, Trojans
- Mass (Bulk) emails and marketing emails via our shared hosting servers.
For such purposes a bulk mail provider such as Mailchimp must be used, our support offers DNS setup for external Bulkmail providers.