Perfect for companies offering an own hosting service to their customers. You can add yourself domains and install accesses for your customers. You fix the prices and webspace. Templates for hosting offers can be saved, the reseller can set, deactivate and delete accounts. Server based on KVM virtualization technology with 20 TB of included traffic. No restrictions like as shared hosting packages – powerful virtual dedicated servers without sharing resources with other customers.
– NVMe SSDs (RAID10)
– PHP 5.6, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0
– Power On, Power Off, Reboot, Hard Reset Server
– Dedicated IP Address
– auto & manual server backups – only 20% of the package price (7 days slots)
All prices incl. 17% VAT. Valid VAT for customers of other EU countries will be calculated while checking out. Billing annually or quarterly – No hidden costs.
Do You Have any questions? Our support team will be happy to help You: firstname.lastname@example.org
The KVM hypervisor is installed on the machine acting as the virtualization level of the system and enabling the host system to manage the guest virtual machines. The KVM virtualization technology is built into the standard Linux kernel which enables it to act as a hypervisor. You get robust infrastructure that ensures uninterrupted operations with 99% uptime. The data centres are protected with the best HA architecture and cutting-edge networking switches.
If storage space or features are no longer sufficient, you can upgrade your hosting packages at any time. Please log into your client area and navigate to the services, click on the current service you want to upgrade and select an upgrade.
To ensure a stable operation of our servers following applications & activities are not allowed:
- Scripts or applications with security-critical vulnerabilities
- So-called Nulled Sripts (software piracy) are forbidden, these accounts are immediately deleted!
- IRC robots, Game applications, video & audio streaming
- Illegal/crime activities such as Spamming, Phishing, Scamming, Mining, Attacks, Scanning Network, Trojans